Michael’s marketing plan has been named to be the best in the United States and has won several other luxury home marketing awards. The following is a fluid list that Michael pulls from to market a home.
- Place a prestigious Sotheby’s International Realty signage on your property as necessary.
- High-end photo shoot of your home. Michael pulls out all the stops and knows that your first showing is online. This includes drone, interior, video and still shots. Michael brings out of area high-end photographers to shoot your home.
- Personally show your home. At certain price points, Michael personally shows your home and tells the story to help convey the value of your property.
- Your time is important and Michael knows that. The first agent in the area to use electronic signatures for contracts to save client’s time and paperwork hassle. As an option, he provides contract signing with www.Docusign.com
- Placement into the Sotheby’s Auction House Network locations around the world Sample Auction House Brochure.
- Placement among other unique properties at www.SothebysRealty.com
- Placement through the Sotheby’s International Realty offices in over 41 Countries and Territories, reaching in excess of 10,000 agents.
- Advertising in the Tacoma News Tribune search engine, www.HomeFinder.com
- Strategic placement on Realtor.com, not all agents are Realtors and your home may not even make it to Realtor.com
- Brand your property with a website and promote that website. Sample website.
- Placement to over 130 online newspapers, Miami, New York, Chicago, Boston, Los Angeles, Tacoma and more etc.
- Placement into the Northwest MLS (Local MLS)
- Placement to other brands that subscribe to IDX(Internet Data Exchange) Including but not limited to ReMax, John L Scott, Windermere, Keller Williams and Coldwell Banker Bain.
- High-end photo shoot of your property with props as needed. Michael has been known to haul in a couch or even stage a limo at a brokers open event.
- Utilize a graphic artist as needed
- Have a floor plan rendering done as needed. Sample Floor Plan
- Produce high-end and full color marketing pieces for your home Sample Flyer Sample Booklet
- Market to target high producing agents
- Hold a broker’s open to producing agents of the Area as needed
- Direct mail marketing pieces to potential buyers of your home
- Post to Wall Steet Journal
- Post to New York Times
- Post to JamesEdition.com
- Post to JUWAI.com
- Post to International Herald Tribune www.IHT.com
- Post to Google
- Post to Yahoo
- Post to Trulia
- Post to Zillow
- Post to Facebook
- Issue email alerts to those in Michael’s database including prospective buyers that have requested email alerts
Technology Driven Agent
Michael is heavily promoting listings online and through various websites, not just one.
Michael is equipped with the latest technology tools. From laptops, tablets and mobile devices and applications, Michael can quickly react to the demands of marketing and contracts on your home.
Michael is educated in the art of direct mail and targets the potential buyer demographic with creative and inviting marketing pieces. Creative tools with video and reverse prospecting allow for Michael to reach the right audience, not just throw something out and see if it sticks.
Michael is connected to direct lenders, brokers and private party financing. This ensures that with a qualified buyer, Michael will get your home closed.
Michael is a highly visible agent in the community. He has a group of reporters that stay in contact with him for newsworthy listings and events.
Real Estate Trends
Many agents are asleep. Michael is aware of real estate trends and how they affect you, your home and getting that home sold. He is aware of color and style trends, all helping you move your home. In fact, a Leaders in Luxury Conference held annually around the country was held in Seattle. The only Pierce County agent to show up was Michael.
The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
Michael is nationally recognized by agents just like him around the country. If Michael needs ideas or needs to network out of the local area, he has a group of friends he can call from New York, to Miami, to San Francisco.
Michael has a long time track record for being at the top of the market in ranking production. The proof is there.
National and Local Proof
Michael has not only received National Level Marketing awards, but also recognized by the local community by the readers of the South Sound Magazine as the best agent in 2009.